All Dogs: We guarantee your puppy/dog to be healthy upon delivery and free of any hereditary crippling/disabling defects for the first 24 months of the dog’s life. In the unlikely event that this should happen you may do one of the following:
- Return the dog for a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Return the dog for replacement of a puppy/dog of the same value.
- Keep the dog and receive a credit of 50% of original purchase price toward another puppy/dog within the next two years.
- Physical trauma suffered by the dog during the warranted time voids all warranties.
- All defects must be diagnosed by a licensed practicing veterinarian and copies of any applicable evaluations, lab tests and radiographs be provided to the breeder.
- In the event you keep the dog it must be neutered and documentation sent to the breeder by the veterinarian that performed the procedure.
- Registration papers must be signed over and returned.
- Answer and come readily and happily to his/her name and know the most basic commands.
- Show no fear out running with the owner.
- Must not be gun shy or bird shy (a gun or bird shy dog is made not born and therefore not guaranteed)